Monday, January 26, 2015

Baby Steps


It's almost the end of January 2015.. Time sure does fly by.  At this point we are still holding on close to resolutions and hoping they fall through. Well I'm really here to say don't kill yourself if you've broken the resolutions already. Quite honestly here's how I see it....It is extremely hard to hold on to one thing ALL year. So break it down life's not a race and if it is, it's your race so go at your pace.

For example:

If 2015 was your great year to having a six pack like me over here (doesn't matter if I've been trying for Lord knows how many years now. Don't judge!) break it down..end of January expect to be consistent at the gym, end of February expect to have a healthy diet going etc etc baby steps. Now I'm a little harsher with my routine and if it does pull through i'll be self-less and share. Yes I know! I'm awesome ;)

Rome was not built in one day. Don't be too hard yourself!







Weirdest side profile ever

Just because :D





Boss lady




Hold on now? Did you notice something different? No? Look again!!! Ya see it now????!! :)

                                                                         Peace&Love
                                                                              CeeTee
6 comments on "Baby Steps"
  1. Can I just say that this shoot is giving me life!! From the fit to the artistic background....yas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Thanks garri!!!! when we link up it'll be fiyaaaaa lol! What to do with 2 bloggers!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Team Six pack!! Hahah and the last pic tho... I saw ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the wayyy! And lmaaaoooooo you do know that's not what i'm referring to right?! Lol!

      Delete
  3. team long legs! ( from a short leg girl lol). Love the outfit. have a top like that in red but longer in the back I was afraid of it showing my stomach :(.. already shot blog pictures with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah! That's why I paired it up with the high rise shorts until the flabs magically become abs lol ;)

      Delete

I appreciate your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...